3D Touch Is Apple's New Secret Weapon - TechCrunch




TechCrunch
3D Touch Is Apple's New Secret Weapon
TechCrunch
I'm here to praise Apple again. Sorry. I have to do it. It's not in my contract nor am I paid to do it – imagine if we were! We'd be rich! – but after manhandling the iPhone 6S Plus it's abundantly clear that Apple has discovered another breakthrough …
iPhone 6S Vs iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5: Should You Upgrade?Forbes
iPhone 6s: My Painless Experience At The Apple StoreInformationWeek
The best 3D Touch-enabled apps available for iPhone 6s and 6s PlusApple Insider
MacworldGizmag
all 2,476 news articles »

Read more



3D Touch Is Apple's New Secret Weapon - TechCrunch>http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOJ8RKeGa07fmLmi51QT8J112VeQjcv0VRgfHXSQMJGRcdjpS0Wsxopja7MRKMxJa36EHOYLli
Share on Google Plus

About EntrepreneurIT

Blogger Lover.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment